Lease Rental Discounting
Esaar offers loan against rental from leased residential building &commercial property so that borrowers can leverage their property rental receipts to meet business and personal goals. With Lease Rental Discounting, you can utilise rent received from your property to avail of loan for your business, working capital or personal needs. Moreover, there is no additional outflow of money as Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is recovered directly from the rent.
We offer products for the following purposes-
- For construction and purchase of house (Home Loan-HL)
- Repair and renovation of dwelling units (Home Improvement Loan- HIL)
- Plot Purchase and Construction thereon (PCL)
- Loan against Property (LAP)
- Balance Transfer Facility from other Financial Institutions (BT)
Please take a look at top features of Business Loan:-
- Lease Rental Discounting (LRD) can be offered against the rent received from a residential building &commercial property.
- Leverage your property rental receipts to meet business and personal goals.
- No additional outflow of money as Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is recovered directly from the rent.
- Pay interest only on the funds utilised from the total sanctioned loan amount. Hassle free and attractive rate of interest.
Eligibility is determined on some factors like- Age, financials, cash flow, business vintage, account behaviour, future viability of income, history of loans acquired and their repayment track etc. Loan will be sanctioned after field investigation, verification of documents & collateral subject to assessment of proposal.
All charges, taxes, levies etc. applicable as per the prevailing rate will be charged over and above these charges. This statement of charges is as on date of disbursement and is subject to change in future.
The rates, fees, charges etc. as stated herein above are subject to changes / revision from time to time at the sole discretion of Esaar (India) Limited. The Companies will update the changed version on its website from time to time.
The Rate of Interest will vary depending individual credit assessment of the customer and will be at the sole discretion of Esaar (India) Ltd.